Norton provides a quick scan of the files and documents in the device. The scanning speed of Norton programs is considered as the industry standard. The various programs of Norton run on multiple devices without becoming a drain on the resources of these devices. Whenever applications began affecting the performance of the computers, Norton Antivirus alerts available at www.norton.com/setup alerts the users regarding the changes to be made. The silent mode feature of the antivirus program delays the unnecessary updates when a laptop, computer or any other device is being used for watching videos or playing online games.
Here is how you can create your own Norton account.
1. First and foremost, launch your desired web browser on your device.
2. Then, navigate to the URL section and then enter norton.com/setup, followed by the Enter key.
3. After that, hit the Sign-Up tab and then enter all the required information on your screen for Norton.
4. Read thoroughly all the mentioned guidelines followed on the display.
5. Then, give your positive agreement by tapping the Agree tab.
6. Type Norton associated secured username and passcode to get into your account.
Guidelines to download and install norton antivirus are mentioned below:
1. Launch any web browser and go to norton.com//setup.
2. Sign in to your Norton account
3. If you are a new user to Norton, click the Sign Up option.
4. Sign up on norton by providing the required details.
5. Once the account creation completes, Sign in with your norton username and password.
6. Now go to norton.com/setup and press the download link.
7. Carefully go through the Norton license & agreement policies and tap the Agree button.
8. Double click the downloaded norton setup file to install it.
9. Wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Here is how you can activate your Norton product.
1. Launch the newly installed file of Norton.
2. Tap on My Norton.
3. To activate your Norton protection, tap on Activate Now.
4. To renew your Norton protection, Click on the Help tab.
5. Choose Account Information and then choose the Product key.
6. After entering the particular code, tap Next.